Where will the photoshoot take place ?
It depends the type of photoshoot you choose.
- If you want a portrait session (solo, in couple or in family) we will walk in famous places of London, such as the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Notting Hill etc. I will also be happy to make you discover less known places to get off the beaten track.
- If you want a pregnancy session, it can take place outside (in parks for example), or at your home, following your wishes.
- If you want a newborn or baby session, I will come to your home with my studio material.
How long will it last ?
Usually a photoshoot lasts between one hour and two and a half hours, following the type of session you choose.
In which language the photoshoot will take place ?
It can takes place in French or in English.
What should I wear for the photoshoot ?
Firstly, wear something that you feel comfortable in ! I suggest getting a little dressed up for a photoshoot. Two words : comfort and simplicity.
- For men, you can opt for a button down shirt or basic tee shirt with a pair of jean.
- For women, you can choose a dress or an outfit you like. Hair done and a light make-up.
- For kids, stay away from lot of patterns, writing on shirts and make sure the clothes fit well.
- If it is a group photo session, you can match your clothes (same shades of colors for example)
What should I bring to the photoshoot ?
Make sure everyone has been fed before the photoshoot. I would advise you to bring a bottle of water.
If you choose an outside photoshoot, please think to take your transport card.
What happens if it rains ? Or if I or my child is sick ?
These two situations are not ideal for making the best photos. So it’s not good for any of us.
If the scheduled photoshoot is outside and it is raining, I will cancel and we will set another date.
If you or your child is sick, please let me know as soon as possible, to postpone the photo session.
When will I see my photos ?
You will have access to digital photos within 7 days.
Are the final photos edited ? Can you photoshop me ?
All photos selected will be edited by me, in the highest quality : color corrected, brightness etc.
Moreover, I can subtly edit out of the photo things such as lipstick on teeth, blemishes, bumps and bruises. I won’t make people thinner, younger, taller, etc.
How much does a photoshoot cost ?
It depends what type of photoshoot and duration you want. Prices start from £129. You can see all the prices here.
How do I book a session with you ?
If you already know which photoshoot you want to book, you can send me a booking request. Select the desired photoshoot, to which you can add additional options. Then, choose the date and time for the photoshoot, before entering your contact details.
Do not hesitate to tell me more about your history, your wishes, the places you love… so that I can personalize your photoshoot as well as possible. You will receive an email within 24 hours of your request, to ensure that the selected date is available.
A deposit of 50% of the total amount of the photo shooting will then be required to guarantee your reservation. The rest will be payable only on the day of the photoshoot.
When do I book my photoshoot ?
In general, the sooner is better.
- For portrait session, you can book at any time.
- For pregnancy session, to have best results, I would advise you to reserve the photo session between the 32 and 36th week of the pregnancy.
- For newborn session, the ideal is within the first few weeks after the birth.
- For babies session, it is up to you (when your little one is 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year…).
Keep in mind that weekends book up faster, so if you would like to do the photo session a weekend date, consider booking about 3-4 weeks in advance.
How to buy a gift card ?
Choose the photoshoot you want to offer here (solo, couple, family, pregnancy or baby), then fill in the necessary information (beneficiary name and your name) to create your personalized gift card. Then, proceed to the payment of the gift card, directly online and download your PDF gift card.
How to book a photo shoot with a gift card?
Go on the book page, then select the photoshoot that was offered to you. Select the date and time that suits you and fill in your details (surname, first name, e-mail address, etc.). Finally, indicate the code on your gift card before confirming. I will then get back to you to confirm the time slot, as well as to organize your personalized photoshoot !
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me !
How long is my gift card valid ?
Your gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Is the gift card refundable ?
The gift card is neither exchangeable nor refundable.